Volunteer now for the biggest Colorado Airshow, The 2017 Pikes Peak Regional Airshow!
The USAF Thunderbirds will perform, plus flying demonstrations by WWII-era and collectible vintage aircraft. The Air Show will be at Colorado Springs Airport.
Volunteers needed for:
- Admissions – Sell and validate tickets, distribute entry material.
- Volunteer Support – Food service, volunteer movement and tracking, Chalet, Guest Service, Retail support and tasks as assigned.
- Information – Be a source of Airshow information for the guests.
- Facilities – Sanitation, ice delivery, setup and breakdown.
- Parking – Guide cars to lots and parking spaces.
- Security – Bag checks, physical security, crowd control, ramp security.
Please note, assignments will be made. Applications and waivers will be required.
Volunteer days will be Setup (9/21 – 9/22), Air Show (9/23 – 9/24) and Cleanup (9/25). Hours of operation are from 6:30 am – 5:00 pm and shift schedules will be developed.
Food and drinks supplied during airshow and a post-show BBQ is planned for volunteers and families.
Get the latest information on facebook.com/PPRAirshow. Like us while you’re there!
Sign-up now if you are interested in being a part of the 2017 Pikes Peak Regional Air Show at pprairshow.org and we will contact you.
If there are questions, please email email@example.com..