Who doesn’t love smores? And, they’re perfect anytime of the year…summer, fall winter and spring!
However, you don’t always have the time to make them the old-fashioned way, such as over a campfire or deep in the wilderness with ‘bears at bay’! (Or something like that.)
There is a way to have smores from the comfort of your kitchen and in a short period of time.
All you need are chocolate chips, marshmallows and graham crackers. Since they go in the oven, you will need a skillet or oven-safe pan.
- Start by heating the oven to 450 degrees.
- Empty a bag of chocolate chips into a skillet or over-safe pan.
- Top off with jumbo marshmallows.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Then break out the graham crackers.
- Scoop out a delicious mouth full! Repeat over and over!!
Click for step-by-step instructions and video: